Spring Ahead is accepting full-time families
- Spring Ahead Children’s Academy will be closed on New Year’s Day, Easter Monday, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving (2 days), Christmas (2 days), and Teacher Workdays (2 days per semester). There will be 3 tuition-free weeks in which we will be closed for our staff and families to enjoy some personal time off during spring, summer, & winter. Please make sure to review the School Year calendar for days off & early 4:00PM closings. Any changes to these dates or emergency closings will be communicated via Brightwheel. We refer to the School Town of Highland for our School Year and Emergency School Closings.
- Breakfast, lunch, and 2 snacks are served daily with no additional charge. Children who are not toilet trained will need diapers, wipes, and any additional creams or ointments. Children in our toilet training classroom will need pull-ups. Clean bedding is supplied. A pillow can be purchased for $12 in the Main Office (for your child’s use only) and will be laundered at school.
- Our School is open from 6:30AM to 5:30PM, Monday through Friday, unless otherwise noted. Breakfast is served until 8:00AM. Those who are not included in the breakfast count at the time of enrollment can be dropped off as early as 8:10AM, and no later than 8:30AM.
- Our School Day begins promptly at 8:30AM and ends at 3:00PM. To avoid class disruptions, we expect all students to be present during this time frame.
- No late drop-offs after 8:30AM so teachers can begin their morning routine and avoid disruptions during Morning Greeting Meeting.
- No early pick-ups in the middle of our school’s Rest Periods (12:00PM – 2:30PM). If your child is picked-up early (before 12:00PM) for an appointment or another reason, we do not accept students back to school that same day.
- Late arrivals (before the 10:30AM medical cut-off) should be accompanied by a doctor’s note. If your child receives any vaccinations at their appointment, we request that they stay at home for the remainder of the day in case any side-effects should occur.
- If you should need an early pick-up before 12:00PM or to schedule a late drop-off the before 10:30AM medical cut-off, please notify the Main Office via Brightwheel.
- Thank you for cooperation, as we know transitions and changes in children’s schedules can be difficult not only for your little one, but other children in the classroom as well.
- Tuition is due on Friday for the following week of service. The full tuition is required each week. If not paid by Monday morning at 9:30AM, a $25.00 late fee will be assessed.
- There will be a $35 charge for checks returned due to insufficient funds.
- Any family with an overdue account will have one week to bring the account to good standing. For any account 2 weeks past due, the family will not be able to return until all tuition and fees are paid in full.
- If you are not here to pick-up your child by our 5:30PM closing time, a late charge of $25 will be added to your account for each occurrence. Frequent occurrences may result in withdrawal from our School Program.
- An annual non-refundable registration fee will be collected by May 31st. This fee secures your child(ren)’s spot for the upcoming school year.
- For new enrollment or a family wishing to take the summer months (June & July) off, they can hold their child(ren)’s spot by paying the registration fee with the first week’s tuition along with the necessary paperwork for the child’s file. Once paid, these fees are non-refundable.
- If a family decides to withdraw from the school, a 2-week notice is required, and a Withdrawal Notice must be filled out.
- If a family selects to be on our MONTHLY payment program, Spring Ahead Children’s Academy will apply a monthly recurring 5% discount off the Total Due. Payment must be made in advance before the start of each month. A helpful hint to determine if it is a 4 or 5-week tuition month is to count how many Mondays are in the month.
- Spring Ahead Children’s Academy will apply a 10% sibling discount off the oldest child’s tuition. *The sibling discount is not applicable for our Before & After School Program.
- Referral Discounts are available. Spring Ahead Children’s Academy will apply a $250 referral discount after the new family has attended for 60 days.
- Half-off Vacation Rates are available for families after being with us for 6 months. Each family can receive up to 2 separate discounted weeks per school year. (1 discounted week per semester)
- Our transitions to new classrooms take place during the months of June, August, and January based on birthdates, children’s needs, and classroom needs. Our littler students may require transitions throughout the year due to aging out.
(annual, non-refundable) $75 for one child or $100 per family
Weekly rates will be increased by $15 starting the first week of the 2023-24 School Year in August.
*Rates are subject to change
|Cozy Caterpillar (infant)||3 to 12 months||$340|
|Lucky Ladybug (toddler)||12 months and older||$320|
|Little Duckling (toddler 2)||12 months and older||$320|
|Bouncing Bunny (2’s)||24 months and older||$305|
|Busy Bee (toilet-training)||30 months and older (pull-ups)||$295|
|Leap Frog (pre-school)||3 years and older (toilet trained)||$285|
|Soaring Butterfly (pre-K)||4 years and older (toilet trained)||$275|
|Wise Owls (pre-K 2)||4 years and older (toilet trained)||$275|
|Shooting Stars (school-age)||Before & After School Program||$160|
|Shooting Stars Summer Camp||School-age children||$275|
**Our license is currently not signed up to accept CCDF Vouchers.**
Learn about enrollment and how to get started.
Join Our Team
For interest in employment opportunities apply here.